Monday, November 29, 2010
That kid!
Josiah was impatiently waiting for me to finish the dishes so we could all watch a movie together. He kept coming in to see if I was through but not really offering to help. One time he came in to check he was singing a song about having faith as small as a mustard seed and that if you have that amount of faith nothing will be impossible for you. (Matthew 17:20) He looked up at me and said, "If you have faith I bet you could do things really fast too." Was he implying that because I wasn't finishing quick enough I didn't have faith or simply trying to put my faith to the test?? Whatever the case, I think he took the scriptures out of context. Good try Josiah:) I love that kid!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment