Many of you have asked about when Noah's birthday was or is. Well, it was December 1st and I just haven't had a chance to post anything yet. We celebrated on the Saturday after Thanksgiving holiday while we were with our team/family here in Macedonia. That is when we let him dig into his cake but he wasn't much for that; I guess he is a lot like his big brother Josiah. On Sunday we shared cupcakes with our Bible study group and finally on his actual birthday we let him open presents and shared a meal with our team mates. It was the birthday celebration that went on for days. People here usually do a big party with lots of guests for their child's first birthday but we just were not up for that this year, maybe next year we will have a big blow out. I will post more pictures as I have time but for now this will have to suffice.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Noah's 1st Birthday, really late:)
Many of you have asked about when Noah's birthday was or is. Well, it was December 1st and I just haven't had a chance to post anything yet. We celebrated on the Saturday after Thanksgiving holiday while we were with our team/family here in Macedonia. That is when we let him dig into his cake but he wasn't much for that; I guess he is a lot like his big brother Josiah. On Sunday we shared cupcakes with our Bible study group and finally on his actual birthday we let him open presents and shared a meal with our team mates. It was the birthday celebration that went on for days. People here usually do a big party with lots of guests for their child's first birthday but we just were not up for that this year, maybe next year we will have a big blow out. I will post more pictures as I have time but for now this will have to suffice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment