We just wanted to wish all of our family and friends a wonderful Thanksgiving day! We are extremely blessed and thankful for you all, the people we love so much! We also feel blessed to have a "family" here that we can share our lives with and feel blessed to be a part of the ministry here.
We aren't celebrating Thanksgiving until Saturday but it kind of feels like we are since I am cooking like a crazy women. For our team Thanksgiving I am preparing chicken and dressing, sweet potato(using pumpkin)casserole, and pumpkin pie. I think my mom and Nanny would be proud. I hope I am half the cook they are, everything they make is yummy! Thinking of you two today as I mess up my kitchen in an attempt to make some tasty dishes. Remember to count your blessings today and everyday:)
No comments:
Post a Comment