Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Treasures!!


Treasure hunting is a favorite past time of Josiah and Judah these days, the only problem is that the "treasures" they are collecting are beer bottle tops. They are gold and shiny, I'll give them that, but they are everywhere in our house. I've found them in the bathroom, kitchen, the washing machine, on our balcony, Noah's carseat and pretty much anywhere you can imagine. I've told them to stop bringing them up for fear that I am going to have to do some serious explaining one day about why we have beer bottle caps all over our house. In the past some of the treasures they have collected are the little tiny spoons used to stir drinks, rocks, sticks, receipts, and toothpicks. They have recently been finding money outside our apartment; I kind of hope they continue with that one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment