Monday, May 10, 2010

A note from Noah


Hey everybody, sorry I haven't kept you posted about what's been going on with me but it's been a little crazy around our house. I have been in the hospital lately but don't worry, it wasn't as bad as it sounds. The hospital and the doctor were really nice. Me and Mom just got to hang out together and play. I tried watching TV to pass the time but it was all in Greek, it really was all greek to me:) So, what am I up to these days. . . well, when we are not at the doctors office, which we have been a lot lately, I really like playing with my brothers. Josiah can always make me laugh and Judah tries to but he can be a tad bit rough. Judah doesn't mean to hurt me but he doesn't really know how to play with a little kid my size yet. Speaking of size, I'm still small for my age but long. My mom says at my age Josiah was lots bigger but she tries not to compare; I think she worries at times but I am growing consistently so I think I'm just going to be small. I can roll over now and I'm doing it more and more. I've also tried getting up on my knees to crawl but haven't figured that out yet. I have recently started eating cereal and it's pretty good. I make a big mess but nothing a few wipes can't take care of. My mom says I act a lot like Josiah did when he was my age; I'm really alert and active. I also like to watch TV like my big brothers. I sit in my bouncer and get so excited that my seat rocks like crazy. Mom always laughs at me but I just can't help myself, some of those shows just crack me up. We have popcorn and movie night sometimes but I don't get to eat the popcorn yet, smells good though. Josiah can eat a whole bag by himself, he must really like the stuff. One fun game me and Mom or Dad play with Josiah and Juduh is called baby slobber. They hold me up and chase Josiah and Judah around trying to see who my slobber drops on. My brothers go crazy running, screaming and laughing trying not to get baby slobbered on. We have lots of fun around here and there is never a dull moment with my two rascal brothers around. Man they have lots of energy, or at least that's what Mom and Dad call it. Well, maybe I have filled you in about what's been going on with me. I'll try to do better about keeping you posted from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment