Saturday, July 11, 2009

Judah's First Haircut in Ohrid



Charlie and Judah now share the same barber (Brian) and the same hair cut. On the spur of the moment we decided to take Judah in Friday night to get his hair cut. The barber is usually very busy but we caught him when he was free. Judah got to sit on a silver horse seat while getting his hair cut. He wasn't so happy at first but did really good. He cut Judah's hair completely with clippers and did a really good job! He's pretty talented with those clippers. While Judah got his hair cut Josiah found a cool alley to play in beside the shop. I did some shopping at our local store and came up on a great discovery, Skittles!!! I did however run into a problem, they wouldn't let me purchase them because they had not yet been put into the computer system at the store. Awe, what a bummer! Josiah doesn't know I found them but he will be very excited when he finds out.

No comments:

Post a Comment