"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13
It is amazing to think that inside my body there is another human being who God is creating. Even before we knew this life existed, God knew. God knows this child in a way more intimately than I will ever know. It's more than I can comprehend!
Underneath that bump there is life and not just mine. There is a heartbeat that is not my own. There is a precious little thump ever so often that reminds me of this life moving and living and being formed inside of me. I feel so unworthy of this gift yet so grateful. God has a plan and a purpose for this life and my prayer is that this child will passionately love the Lord, seek His will for it's life and follow after Him wherever that my lead.
No comments:
Post a Comment