Thursday, June 10, 2010

Macedonian Birthday Party

Look, I can touch the ceiling!
Katarina, the birthday girl. I know you can't see it in this picture but the girl on the cake has a belly button ring, I just find that funny.
Josiah playing by himself and if you notice, sweating profusely.
Noah with one of his new friends and his money

Josiah and Noah went to a birthday party for Katarina, the daughter of some of our friends. Once Josiah got past his "I'm too shy to go play" phase, he had a great time. The kids that were there were older than him so he mainly just played by himself, which is what he wanted to do. He waited till everyone else went for pizza and then he began to play. It was wild and crazy at times with toys flying everywhere and kids screaming at the top of their lungs but Noah didn't seem to mind. He eventually became the hit of the party. By the time we left, he had accumulated 30 Denar (almost 60 cents)that the kids had given to him. He made almost enough to pay for our taxi ride home just by being cute.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment