Sunday, June 13, 2010
Look what we found!
While at the lake on Friday, Josiah saw a lizard floating by on a small branch. I was surprised that he picked him up but this child is always surprising us. He played with him for a good 10-15 minutes until we told him to leave the poor thing alone. He just couldn't decide where to put him, in a tree, on a rock, in the water, or buried in the dirt. Josiah finally settled on putting him back in the water but not before breaking part of his tail off, which was quite funny concidering that the night before I had made up a bedtime story about a lizard whose tail had got broken off. I guess it wasn't too funny for the lizard:( Judah did finally get up the nerve to hold it before the tail breaking incident.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment