Saturday, March 13, 2010
Happy Women's Day
Monday March 8th was Women's Day in Macedonia and on this day you give the women in your life flowers, candy or other gifts to show them how much you appreciate them. It is our equivalent of Mother's Day. Charlie brought me home this beautiful white rose and bought me a deep freezer, which I don't have a picture of, but it is great. I can stock up on stuff and hopefully not have to run to the store everyday. This is a big deal for a mother of 2 preschoolers and 1 infant. I can also make things in advance, freeze them and not have to cook if our evenings are super busy and I don't have time. Thanks sweetie, I am so grateful! I'm also extremely grateful for that precious little baby in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment