Monday, March 15, 2010

Cling

Cling is a word that is usually seen in the negative sense. It's the skirt( or pants for you guys) that clings relentlessly to your leg or the child that will not let go of a parent to the point of being down right annoying. I, however love the word when used in connection with the Lord. I desire in my inmost being to be like a child that clings to the leg of my Heavenly Father. Life pulls at us constantly and satan seizes every opportunity he can to pull us away from the only ONE he knows can save us. I want to cling to the Lord like my very life depends on it, because it does. Romans 12:9 say to cling to what is good and He certainly is the only thing in this life that is purely good. Oh,and this one I love, Deuteronomy 30:20 which I pray for me and my family~ that we will love the Lord our God, listen to His voice,and hold fast to Him(cling), for the Lord is our life. Oh, I just love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment