Sunday, November 15, 2009
Skype Baby Shower
Saturday we had a baby shower via Skype, thanks to some very sweet and loving friends back in the States. Another friend of ours is expecting soon after me so we had a double shower. Through the blessing of technology, we we're able to see each other open gifts and have a great time visiting. The only thing I couldn't do is share quesadillas, spinach dip and fruit tea with them. We got lots of useful things and some very cute outfits for baby Noah. Josiah and Judah even got a surprise of their own. They were big helpers when it came to opening all the gifts and I am sure they will continue to be big helpers when their little brother gets here. Thanks so much to Misty, Karri, Shelly, Myra, Jennifer and Emily for making us feel so loved and special. I had a great time and can't wait to Skype again after Noah is born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So glad you have the technology to share with us in the states. It helps make everyone seem closer. May God continue to bless.
ReplyDelete