Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Noah's Big Day


This is Noah's new face, he makes this face for everybody

Trying to blow out his candles

Getting some help and encouragement from his big brothers

Silly, silly boy


Posted by Picasa

Wow, I can't believe two years have passed since Noah came into our lives. I remember finding out I was pregnant and really wondering about God's timing. We were just about to leave for Macedonia and ,if that wasn't crazy enough, now we were going to have a baby 6 months after arriving in a foreign country. God assured me He was fully aware of that and it was all in His plan. He was right, as always. Noah Samuel was just what we needed and just when we needed him. He is so much fun and has brought so many smiles and much laughter into our lives. He has such a sweet, loving personality and loves to make people laugh. He is the most flexible and easy going of all our kids which has been such a blessing with all the changes our family has faced. He loves people and he lets people just love on him which really does bless so many people. Noah Samuel, I pray that you continue to have that outgoing, loving personality and allow God to use it to minister to countless number of people in your life. I pray you will love God and His word more than anything. I pray you will give your life to the Lord and to His will and plans for you. I pray you will have an undivided heart for the Lord all the days of your life. Trust him always, He'll never disappoint. Thank you Lord for allowing us the blessing of being parents to one of the most precious people on earth. We love you Noah Sam Sam:)

No comments:

Post a Comment