Thursday, November 3, 2011

Judah Eli turns 5


Now

Today is November 3rd and 5 years ago Judah Eli Dover came into this world. His name means to lift up praise and that has always been my prayer for him, that praises to the King of Kings would always flow from his lips. I pray that he will never be ashamed of Jesus, the Savior of the world and lover of his soul. I pray he will love the Lord his God, obey His word and cling to him as though his life depends on it because it truly does.
Judah Eli,you have brought so much joy and laughter to our lives. You have pushed our patience to the edge and taught us much about parenting. I love your sweet nature, your funny faces and how you love to play with my hair and snuggle close. I love your crazy obsession with making sure your hair doesn't stick up and how meticulous you are about keeping your hands clean. I love it when you recite I Corinthians 13:5 and say love is not self sneeking, it makes me laugh every time. And most of all I love being your mommy, thank you Lord for entrusting us with your precious creation.
Happy Birthday Judah bug:)

Age 2, my how you've grown:)

No comments:

Post a Comment