Monday, April 4, 2011

Toothless



Drama. . . today was certainly a day of drama in the life of my sweet Josiah. He lost his first tooth, or teeth rather, and he didn't really loose them like with some kids when their teeth fall out while eating an apple, they were in a way yanked out by force but of course by a trained professional. I wasn't there to witness this moment in history but I'm pretty sure that was a good thing. From what I hear, Josiah pretty much screamed like he was dying(those are his words, not mine) and fought it the whole way. At one point I sent a text to Charlie to ask how it was going and the response I got was "Terrible!". That was not what I was hoping to hear and it made my heart ache because I knew this was going to be a traumatic experience. But, I knew the Lord was taking care of him and he would get through it, it was Charlie I was a little worried about at this point:) I am happy to report they both survived. I'm not sure either one will want to go back to the dentist anytime soon, at least when there are needles and teeth pulling involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment