Thursday, March 3, 2011
Josiah update
Thanks so much for your prayers! The dentist looked at his tooth and decided it would be best to wait 2-3 more weeks and see if the tooth loosens any. Josiah was pretty relieved and to be honest, so was I. He told Josiah to wiggle the tooth everyday and try to make it loosen. Pray that it loosens and the dentist can pull it without having to use anestetic, which would probably be much more traumatic for Josiah since that would involve a needle. Oh the drama of loosing your first tooth! Hmmm. . . I remember loosing my first tooth. My dad always pulled my teeth and it was always drama. It took me all night to work up the nerve to let him do it and then I would tell him he should have been a dentist because he did such a good job of pulling it without hurting me. I seriously thought he had a gift for pulling teeth, maybe he did. Thanks Dad for always being patient with me and being my favorite dentist ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment