
This is from our outing where we built a fire and roasted hot dogs. We had a great time together and no one got burned:)

Noah loved playing in the leaves. He actually ate some dirt but as Mom always says, "a little dirt won't kill ya."
This is such a funny picture, he looks like a little monkey.

Such a cute picture of Judah!

This is Judah trying to "help"Daddy build a fire. I think this was the moment he knocked down all the wood daddy had perfectly stacked. He just loves to help:)

Noah slept most of the time we were out playing.

As many of you know, Josiah has an obsession with fire. Yea I know, that's probably not a good thing but. . . this is the fire that he built and lit himself. The good thing about it is he is able to help me build a fire at home, he actually knows about as much as I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment