Friday, September 17, 2010

A day of firsts

The Dover boys
I think this picture is hilarious! He looks like he is doing a super speedy crawl, then again he is pretty fast:)
I think this picture is so cute, what a sweet little face!
I know it's not long before that will be a cute toothless grin.

Today was a day of many firsts in the Dover house. Josiah came home today with his first homework assignment, I guess there is no looking back now. He still seems to enjoy school and is making new friends every day. Noah has learned 3 new tricks, standing up in his bed, sitting up from a crawl and learning to crawl on his hands and knees rather than doing his normal army crawl. He has recently learned to wave but that is old hat now and clapping is his new thing. Although he has no teeth as of yet, he can eat big boy food and his motto is "bring it on". He tried lots of new things when Nana and Aunt Mary were here and sometimes if I won't give him something he wants he threatens to call them:) He has eaten everything from watermelon to ice cream (only a taste) to beef stew. Teeth are so overrated!! Well, I guess my boys are growing up but sometimes it feels way to fast! Noah might just be walking by tomorrow at this pace. If that happens I will definitely blog about it:)
Just so you don't think I left Judah out, I will update you on him as well. Judah is not in school at the moment and enjoys being at home with me and Noah. He hasn't had any firsts today, or at least none that I am aware of, but he sure does love his baby Noah. We have to watch him closely because he likes to pick him up and carry him around. Oh, he did hit Noah in the head today with a toy motorcycle, does that count as a first? It was an accident and I'm sure only one of many:)
Stay tuned for more firsts. . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment