Tomorrow is September 1st and the first day of Kindergarten for Josiah. For some reason I was thinking the 1st was on Friday and then someone set me straight that Wednesday is actually the 1st. I thought I had 2 more extra days to prepare myself. I would really appreciate your prayers for Josiah and myself. I remember crying the first 2 weeks (or maybe more) of kindergarten and I understood the language. I can't imagine how scary it must seem for him but I know he will be fine. I have to keep reminding myself that even if I'm not there with him, God is and He will never take His eyes off of him. Tomorrow he will only be there for an hour or so but it is a big day and yet another change of pace and schedule for the whole family. Thanks in advance for your prayers. We love you all!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Our little man starts school
Tomorrow is September 1st and the first day of Kindergarten for Josiah. For some reason I was thinking the 1st was on Friday and then someone set me straight that Wednesday is actually the 1st. I thought I had 2 more extra days to prepare myself. I would really appreciate your prayers for Josiah and myself. I remember crying the first 2 weeks (or maybe more) of kindergarten and I understood the language. I can't imagine how scary it must seem for him but I know he will be fine. I have to keep reminding myself that even if I'm not there with him, God is and He will never take His eyes off of him. Tomorrow he will only be there for an hour or so but it is a big day and yet another change of pace and schedule for the whole family. Thanks in advance for your prayers. We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment