Josiah and Judah are looking at their new books given to them by a team who was here from the States. One of the teenagers sorted through her books from childhood and picked out those she thought our kids would enjoy, how sweet! If you know our boys, you know they love books and love for you to read to them. I hope this means they are going to like to read. Speaking of reading, Josiah is learning to read and actually read his first sentence this week. "See me eat" was his first sentence and I can't think of one more appropriate except for "see me get dirty":) It seems we can't fill Josiah up lately, I guess he's just a growing boy.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Our little book worms
Josiah and Judah are looking at their new books given to them by a team who was here from the States. One of the teenagers sorted through her books from childhood and picked out those she thought our kids would enjoy, how sweet! If you know our boys, you know they love books and love for you to read to them. I hope this means they are going to like to read. Speaking of reading, Josiah is learning to read and actually read his first sentence this week. "See me eat" was his first sentence and I can't think of one more appropriate except for "see me get dirty":) It seems we can't fill Josiah up lately, I guess he's just a growing boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment