Monday, December 28, 2009
Look Mom, I can pick him up!
Josiah has taken on a new responsibility as big brother, not only does he hold Noah, but he also feels confident enough to pick him up. I had asked him to put Noah's pacifier back in his mouth but he slapped it away and kept crying so I told Josiah I would come get him. As I was walking towards them Josiah reaches down, picks him up and says, "Here you go, hey look I can pick him up!" I would love to have a picture to go along with this entry but when you walk into a room and see your 5 year old with his 3 1/2 week old baby brother dangling from his arms, taking a picture is not your first reaction. This was the first time he did it but not the last. He picked him up again tonight after telling me he thought Noah was thirsty. I may not be able to leave them alone in the same room from now on but it is sort of sweet that he wants to pick him up and help. Life is never boring:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment