Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our Day Out of School

Josiah in his Batman undies
Judah seems to think it strange that Josiah is in his underwear in public

Oh what fun a boy can have with some rocks and water!
Posted by Picasa

Monday was a holiday in Macedonia and the boys were out of school. They didn't really understand what a holiday was but they sure were glad it meant no school. A friend and I decided to do something fun after language class so we took the boys across the new walking bridge and then let them play and throw rocks in the water. Josiah just couldn't help but get out in the deep water and get his shorts wet so we just took them off and let him go in his Batman undies. Oh the freedom of a child! We even rolled our pants up and got in the cold water. The weather was beautiful but not hot;I think Josiah and Judah were the only kids I saw that day wearing shorts and short sleeves. They had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment