Thursday, April 9, 2009

What is God up to?

I just love knowing that there are no delays with God. We planned to be on a plane right now headed for Macedonia but we are still in the States waiting for our visas. I didn't really want to be delayed but I am at peace and very content because this is all a part of God's plan. I can't help but wonder why we are still here and how is He wanting to use us right where we are. Maybe it is something He needs to do in us, I'm not sure but He is and that is enough for me.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

I am so thankful for this peace that is beyond my understanding, this peace that guards my heart and mind. I do not have to understand it, all I have to do is know and trust the one who gives it.

No comments:

Post a Comment